RISE FITNESS + WELLNESS
· We collect personal information you provide to us while using our Website, scheduling tools and applications. The information we may collect includes personally identifiable information such as your name, address, telephone number, email, gender, age and other information. We typically collect this information when you sign up with us, schedule a class, make a purchase, and/or use our Website, scheduling tools and applications.
· We collect and use your personal information to provide the services you select, to better understand our customers, to provide better products and services, to enhance, improve or modify our Website and for other compatible purposes, unless we receive your informed consent or as required by law.
· We will protect personal information by utilizing reasonable security safeguards to prevent loss, theft, and unauthorized access and use. If you have any reason to believe your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us of the problem.
· We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We may share your information with third parties only to the extent you have given us permission to do so. For example, when you sign up for one of programs, you are agreeing to allow your story to be posted on our website or social media pages, including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram. If you post comments or information on our social media pages, please note that any such information will become public information and may be available to users of our websites, social media pages, and the general public. We urge you to be careful about the information your share in a public manner.
· Our Website may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by us. You should read the privacy statements of those sites as those policies will apply to your information collected on those sites.
terms + conditionS
Welcome to www.riseglenellyn.com! We are part of Rise, Inc. and encourage you to take a few minutes to review these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to your access and use of our web site, class scheduling tools and applications (collectively “Web Site”). By accessing this Web Site, you agree to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from accessing this Web Site.
Unless otherwise indicated, the Web Site and its design, content, organization, graphics and other matters related to this Web Site (collectively “Content”) are owned by Rise, Inc. and protected under all applicable intellectual property, copyright and trademark laws. Permission is granted to temporarily download software or information on the Web Site for personal viewing and use only. This is not a transfer of title and only constitutes a grant of a temporary license for personal use. You shall not use the materials on the Web Site for any non-personal or commercial purpose. You are also prohibited from modifying or copying the materials for any purpose.
You may not use the Web Site to gain unauthorized access to Rise, Inc.’s networks or computer systems or to engage in any activity that disrupts or otherwise interferes with the Web Site and associated servers/networks. You agree not to access the Web Site through any automated means (such as using scripts or web crawlers, etc.)
Rise, Inc. does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any of its materials on its Web Site. Neither Rise, Inc. nor its partners shall be held liable for any damages arising out of the use of materials on the Web Site, the purchase of goods or services sold through the Web Site or any website with which this Web Site may be linked. Rise, Inc. will not be held liable for any delay or performance failure due in whole or in part to any acts of nature or other causes beyond our reasonable control.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Rise, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates together with their respective owners, members, employees and agents, from and against all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including attorney’s fees, arising out of or related to your use of the Web Site or your actual or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions.
Rise, Inc. reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. By continuing to use the Web Site, you are agreeing to the revised Terms and Conditions. For this reason, we encourage you to review these Terms and Conditions whenever you use our Web Site.
Rise, Inc. reserves the right to terminate your use of, or access to, the Web Site at any time for any reason at its sole discretion.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Illinois, without giving effect to any conflict of laws rules or provisions.
Last updated: September 27, 2016
reservations, cancellations + refunds
POLICY Changes as of January 1, 2018
We have received feedback that using the wait list to determine whether a late cancellation charge should be processed is confusing and frustrating for our clients as well as our studio operations. In an effort to simplify the process, our class cancellation policy will be changing beginning January 1, 2018.
The policy will be 12 hours in advance of the class start time regardless of whether or not there is a wait list. Therefore, to avoid a fee or deduction of class pack, please cancel out of a class 12 hours prior to the start time.
a) For you our 12-month unlimited members, if you cancel out before the 12 hour late cancel window there is no fee. If you cancel within that window or fail to show for the class, the fee is $10. Also, we understand that life happens and that clients miss class for reasons out of their control. Therefore, all 12- month unlimited clients will receive 1 "Life Happens" pass per month that can be used to waive a late fee. Your first instance during each calendar month will be waived, however, subsequent late cancels that month will be charged accordingly. Finally, it's important to note that "life happens" passes do not accumulate throughout the year, but rather reset at the start of each month.
b) For our class pack clients, if you do cancel within the 12 hour window or fail to show for class, instead of a fee, a class will be deducted from your package.
We aim to have the friendliest cancellation policy in the industry. We have made these changes based on feedback from our clients in an effort to simplify the policy, encourage accountability and be fair to all parties. Thanks for your feedback and understanding.